AutoPartsWarehouse.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hot rides- Spring 2006





This is where I'll show all of the cool & hot rides encountered at various car shows, cruise-ins, and other random places such as parking lots, or on the side of streets, etc., and this will starting here this place will double as an archiving library of these pictures with the earliest pictures taken as far back as Spring 2006, when I first started taking pictures of all sorts of the coolest and hottest rides seen throughout Puget Sound. But, I have been taken pictures of classic cars even before that, only with a compact 35mm film camera, which I had the wackiest luck to have been bought it at a garage sale for only...$1. It was a pretty insanely good investment considering I've taken some awesome pictures with that sweet little camera, until it broke down one day in '05, I believe and then a few months later I bought my first digital camera, thus entering the awesome world of digital photography and enjoying its many benefits including the manipulation and ease of transfer of images from one media format to another plus instant satisfaction of viewing the pictures on an LCD screen and have them printed in a jiffy.

So, with that said, the first pictures here are of the PT Cruiser show in Country Village in Bothell, WA which was right before the Father's Day car show in that same place a few days later.